KidSport is a children’s charity which assists children of families facing financial obstacles to participate in community sport programs, so that all kids can play. The goal of KidSport is to provide these children with the opportunity to achieve physical, social, intellectual and moral development through participation in sport. If all children have the opportunity to play, learn self-respect, gain self-confidence, adopt active and healthy lifestyles, and realize dreams through sport, then these children may have a better chance of becoming contributing members and leaders in our communities.
KidSport Saskatoon reviews applications on a monthly basis. Application deadline is the end of each month.
Applications are due at least 30 days prior to the start date of the activity or registration, as it takes a month to process after the deadline.
Individual Applications can be submitted to:
Please click here for the application form and for more information on the KidSport program in Saskatoon.
510 Cynthia Street
Saskatoon, SK. S7L 7K7
Fax: (306) 242-8007
- Online application opens on June 1, 2019 and closes August 15, 2019.
- They are on a first come first serve basis this year so apply as soon as possible as they may run out of funds later in the summer.
- They are only funding registration fees. No other fees will be considered for funding.
- They require a hockey registration invoice from your hockey organization showing how much a child’s dues are.
- They are only accepting online applications this year that are completed on their system. You can find this at www.laceemup.ca under the Apply tab. Any application mailed, faxed, or emailed will not be considered.
The new Hockey Canada Foundation Assist Fund works daily to make hockey more by enabling Canadian youth to experience the power of play through Canada's game. http://assistfund.hockeycanadafoundation.ca/
Hockey Canada Assist Fund